Saturday, August 28, 2004

Weekend Brainstorming

Saturday is my absolute favorite day of the week. It's the one day that I dont have to go here or there, no rush, no school schedule, and the kids are generally out with friends or family. It's the longest day of the week for me - no stress, lots of quiet time. I love it!

I've been wreaking havoc on my Forum this morning - adding new categories & topics, moving posts around, etc. After a year and a half of deleting blatant ads on the forum, I finally decided to add a 'classified' category. I'm hoping that will suffice and keep all of the ad posting in one spot - and will also serve to attract new members. Much left to do on the site & forum - its a huge, neverending project...

In the meantime, I've been brainstorming titles for my software project and finishing up the research end of it. I'm ready to take the next step and post my project on Rent-a-Coder. I'm anxious to get it completed and into beta-testing!

I'll be glad when all of my projects finally reach full circle. At the moment I feel like I'm moving in ten different directions at any given time - which is pretty much true - but it will all come together in the end ;)