Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dreams and Goals

Thoughts of this house are consuming me. I find myself working harder, and brainstorming every minute of every day. I've cleaned off my desk and created a master task list - and then prioritized it. It's sitting here in front of me now.

My plan is to move strategically through that list, and to work consistently towards my goals. I am putting everything else out of my mind at the moment - just focusing on what I have to accomplish NOW.

There's no lack of work, or opportunity. Having been in this field for years (8 now, to be exact) I know what it takes to step it up a notch. And that's exactly what I plan to do.

It's been dreary lately, but the first pretty day we have I'll try to get out there and take some pictures of the property. I'd love to share it with you so that you can see why I am so taken with it :)

The closet in the master bedroom alone is bigger than bedrooms I've had. Shelved in, right down to shoe racks. Private bath with jacuzzi tub and double sinks... and a small deck overlooking the wooded property. That, and an office loft, make up the top floor of this 3-story home.

The main floor has a modern and very organized kitchen. You can look out through the bay window there in the dining room to see the pool, surrounded by a privacy fence. Gas fireplace, wood floors and high ceilings in the living room - and a full bath and 2 bedrooms.

The light fixtures are magnificent. Paint is fresh. Floors are gorgeous. The porch wraps around from the front of the house to the dining room - perfect for rocking chairs. Security system, garage... and two more rooms on the bottom floor. One of which is lined in bookcases and also has a gas fireplace, which would make a very nice office.

Four acres and a nice area out in the country, this 3-story log home is a dream come true! I fell in love with it the very first time I saw it...