Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In Transition

It's been a busy week of packing, cleaning and organizing the move. They are bringing the truck today, so the furniture and big stuff will go... along with the computers and office furniture. I dont have a clue yet where I am going to put things at the new place, or where I am going to want to set up my office. I figure I'll deal with that when it gets there.

Managing the move has kept my mind busy, though I cant deny that I have a lot of mixed feelings about it all. The beginning of one thing is the end of another, and right now I am just in transition somewhere in between.

They are forecasting another line of strong storms, which should come through our area sometime later today... so I should get back to packing and getting things ready to move. I expect to be back to work full time by Monday ;)