Saturday, December 04, 2004

Weekend Success Tip

Mike Litman always sends out the most profound messages with such timely information. I have never opened an email from him that didnt totally blow me away! Check out his latest:


A Success Tip For The Weekend

Hope you had an AWESOME week!

I want to share a quick tip with you. I had one of my coaching clients come to town today and we had lunch.

He was asking me how I’ve been consistently able to build myself and my business.

I thought it was a solid question and I thought about it for a few minutes.

Here’s the answer I gave him.

I make MORE decisions than most people.

Let me explain.

Your next level in your life is always preceded by a decision.

Usually, this decision is a stretch and is uncomfortable, but it needs to be done.

I’m going to talk more about this in an upcoming newsletter, but most people are too indecisive for massive success.

When you’re indecisive, you end up talking about the same stuff for months, sometimes longer. You need to always be UPGRADING YOUR CONVERSATION.

How do you do this?

When you make a decisive to stretch yourself, with it a new conversation begins.

Here’s an example:

Bob wants to set up a website. He’s been talking about it for 6 months.

Sam wants to set up a website. He understands that he doesn’t have to get it right, he just has to get it going - and his site is up in 7 days. Now, Sam UPGRADES his conversation. No longer does he have to talk about setting up a site, now he talks about getting visitors to his site, making money with his site, etc…

Bob is still talking about his site.

The more proactive decisions you make in your life and business, the more you’ll grow and the more money you’ll make.

I’ll go into more depth with this in an upcoming ezine because it’s so important to your success.

Have a GREAT weekend and let’s make the rest of December AWESOME!

Mike Litman

----------------

*You can get on Mike Litman's mailing list by ordering his Free 60-minute CD, which comes with a copy of his best-selling book "Conversations with Millionaires". (Only $6 s/h) Excellent stuff!