Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SSWT Archives Updated

I took some time this week to update the SSWT Archives. You'll find a year's worth of tutorials that are chock full of valuable tips and information:

--> http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/archives.htm

I decided to make some changes to the archives page, thanks to a tip from Rosalind Gardner (author of The Super Affiliate Handbook). She now has a Blog and Forum on her website. If you aren't "in" yet, go here and subscribe to her blog and register for her forum:

--> http://www.netprofitstoday.com/cbae/?a=37ooNIo

Once you register at the NPT forum, be sure to introduce yourself there. You can interact directly with Rosalind, who is a *true* Super Affiliate (and a super-friendly lady to boot!). I'm a successful Affiliate myself, but I still learn something new from Rosalind every time I visit her site!

I'd love to hear what you think of the new layout on the SSWT Archives page. Rosalind's tip (which came directly from her at her discussion forum) was to include a short description with each archive link. She suggested that this would increase the "click through rate" and encourage more visitors to read your back issues.

--> http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/archives.htm

If you are publishing an online newsletter, this tip may be helpful for you too! And if you're not... you really should be ;)

I know it seems like a lot of work. Trust me, I have quite a few niche websites myself! But you are truly leaving money on the table if you don't have newsletters and/or autoresponders set up for each of your sites.


(I mentioned a great free report in last week's issue of
SSWT on that topic, which you can still get here: