Thursday, December 22, 2005

Leads for Copywriters

I just got this email from Rick Raddatz, and thought I would pass it on:

----------

I have a ton of small-business clients who need copywriters. But most of the copywriters I know are booked for months... But I'm sure there are a lot of hungry "up-and-coming" copywriters that are available *right now* and could probably offer my clients an even better price-to-performance ratio in some cases.

So here's the deal -- if you're a copywriter, and you would like me to send some leads your way, please send an email to Support@InstantVideoGenerator.com with the subject line: "Copywriter" and include the following info:

1) Name, Phone, Email, & Mailing address
2) A link to a photo of you (customers like photos)
3) Your general experience
4) How available are you for new gigs (e.g. how far out are you typically booked)
5) Approximately what would you typically charge for:
a) sales-letter written from scratch
b) sales-letter re-write
c) opt-in page re-do
d) ten-pack of custom headlines


(I know question #5 will be hard for some of you because "It depends"... well, of course it depends, but if you can't put a *general* price on your services, I can't refer you.)

Remember to send that info to Support@xiosoft.com