Thursday, January 27, 2005

For the Moms...

While I was in San Diego a couple of years ago, I had the opportunity to meet Michelle Cadwell and Traci Foster. They host The Mom Show on World Talk Radio, which is best known for their weekly feature with The Fly Lady.



I've had the opportunity to join them on the show a couple of times, which is always a lot of fun! If you have a good "mom topic", I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with them to see if it would be a good fit for their show ;)

They will be airing live today at 11am PST (2pm EST) and they are announcing their new website: TheMomShow.com! Check it out when you get a chance, and tune in today to listen in live. I'm not sure what they have lined up, but it's usually always a great laugh and a good listen.

They have a brand new forum as well. The site & forum should be a lot of fun and a great addition to their live show. I hope you'll join me in supporting Traci & Michelle as they take this leap and go live with the website they've worked so hard on!

I know that this has been 'in the works' for quite some time, and something they've both put a lot of work and energy into. And yes, I had a bit of a hand in it and must say that I've really enjoyed working with them. It will be fun to watch their progress with the site and show throughout the year - I have a feeling it's going to be a big hit ;)