Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Good Advice from Gary Huynh

A great email from Gary Huynh of www.ResellMasterCourse.com:


Hi Lynn,

What started as a reflection of my past weekend in Detroit at the Unleash Your Marketing Genius seminar turned into a full fledged mini-report.

While I've yet to put the finishing touches on the report, I have a few exercises I want you to
do. Do it right now. Don't wait.

1.) Organize your computer desktop. Created folders for everything. Label things correctly and get rid of any clutter you have.

2.) Clean up your work area. Take pride in your work place and you'll be more efficient.

3.) Clean up your favorites folder. Make folders for things and label things correctly.

4.) Organize your email folders and set up filters for them. Create a folder for sales, for urgent items, for emails with affiliate login info etc.

What I want you to start doing is making your day more efficient by maximing the time you have now.

The last thing I want you to do is go get a kitchen timer.

Yes, a kitchen timer. This is the most important thing you need to do.

I'll let you know why you need it.

Until then,

Gary Huynh

p.s. If you haven't read my article on time management then do so now:
http://www.profitpowerzones.com/articles/Gary_Huynh.shtml

p.p.s. Although I haven't made the top 10 spot in the free ad giveaway, I'll go ahead and also send you the secret report I've been working on. You can have it in the next email.


(Looks like they caught on to my Kitchen Timer tips! :p )