Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Laptop, Legal Pad & Cup of Chicken Soup!

I came down with a nasty cold over the weekend that decided to settle in my chest yesterday morning. I am absolutely miserable with it - and with the side effects of the cold medicine. *BLAH*

I'm going to take a little time off today to see the doctor, and make sure I get over this as quickly as possible. I have entirely too much going on to be laid up for any amount of time :p

Besides, my mind is going a million miles an hour with great ways to kick off the month and I want to take advantage of every single opportunity! But during this down time - and I do truly plan to 'take it easy' for a couple of days - I think I'll outline the Guide that I am working on and also organize my notes into a short-term Action Plan.

January was proof that 2005 is going to be a fantastic year (!), and I'm heading into this second month with high expectations. Fortunately most of my income sources will continue to 'work' while I am resting, and I can take it easy without worrying about lost time.

Besides, I can accomplish a lot with a laptop, legal pad & cup of chicken soup in hand ;)