Friday, May 06, 2005

TGIF - What a Week!

My mind has been in a million places this week. It's hard to believe it's already Friday - and almost the weekend again. Out of curiosity, I checked my business horoscope for the week on Yahoo! this morning and it said:

As much as you'd like to be efficient at the beginning of the week, you're probably going to feel a little bogged down by all the things you're thinking about -- your career, the future, and the like. It's worth wondering if it's time for a big change. Nevertheless, toward the middle of the week, a creative project is going to energize you again...

It couldn't be more on target. I'm not big on horoscopes and such, but I have to admit that it made me feel better that the way I've felt this week was just "in the stars" - and not me. LOL And at least I'm not the only Gemini feeling scattered this week! ;)

I'm off to catch up on my email (if that's even possible!) and clean off my desk, so I can get out of here for a bit this weekend. Otherwise I'm going to go stir-crazy!