Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Interesting Biz Opp - Your Take?

I would like to open a candid discussion on this particular business model, and get your take on it: http://www.payclerk.com/ . This is an opportunity to start a Professional Payroll Business.

I happen to know the owner and a bit about his professional background, and personally I was impressed. Starting your own service or product based business can take a considerable investment of time or money - or both, in addition to other resources. Franchises are generally too large an investment for the majority of people. And Direct Sales is simply not for everyone...

This particular opportunity struck me as being something completely different - and easily "doable". It would give someone the opportunity to start a professional business from a home office - without having to start at square one and spend years fine tuning the business model.

Take a look at the link above. I'd love to hear your opinions on the page, the opportunity - even the package. I am not in any way affiliated (outside of knowing the owner)... and I dont profit in any way from this post or any sales made through that site.

That said, I am so impressed with it at this point that I intend to sign up for the affiliate program so that I can add this to my website as a solid home biz recommendation - which is part of the reason I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

It doesnt matter if you're interested in it personally... I'd just love to hear your overall thoughts. As general or specific as you like. I just havent seen many legit business opportunities such as this one with such a solid support system & guarantee...