Thursday, August 18, 2005

My daughter left me a post-it note...

We're coming to the end of the 2nd full week of school. Finally getting into the swing of things and pretty much adjusted to the early bedtime and 5:30am mornings. The kids seem to have a good routine, and things are going well.

This morning I got a bit of a surprise though - and a really good laugh. Zack and Ann Marie got up and got ready for school, ate breakfast and they were off. I checked over their book bags, gave them a hug, started some laundry and ran a quick errand in town.

When I got home and sat down at my desk there was a paper here... with a yellow post-it note attached. In my daughter's cute little 8yo handwriting was a note that read:

"read it please. then tell me what it says."

I had to laugh :) I imagine she expects me to add this to my to-do list for the day and have that completed by the time she gets home. She obviously learned this one from me. LOL

What a great way to start my day :)