Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Free Classifieds

I dont generally do this sort of thing (post to Free Classifieds online), however I have found ONE that gives me a really good response... and I use them regularly.

The site is Local Sales Network: www.localsalesnetwork.com , and they are a local site (Upper Cumberland area in Middle Tennessee). They do A LOT of radio advertising here locally, so they get a lot of local traffic. I follow their radio spots closely, and generally post new ads when they do heavy ad campaigns. This gets my ad in front of the largest number of people, as they drive traffic to the site and my ads are then on or near the top.

I just heard them on the air again this morning... so I'm off to post my ads ;)

If you have something like this in your area - it's worth checking into. Do a few location-specific searches and see what you come up with!