Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ken McCarthy

Lately, I've taken a big interest in Ken McCarthy. You know - the "system seminar" guy. I like his emails specifically because he shoots straight and they're full of nuggets. Like "the real deal about traffic" and "the real secret of great copy". Open one of them and you'll open them all.

His link is www.thesystemseminar.com, I believe. Anyway - if you have been keeping up with him, and reading all of his emails (like me), you've undoubtedly heard of Stomping the Search Engines by Brad Fallon. I'd never heard of the guy before Ken started raving about his skills with SEO... but I'm leaning on the edge of buying StSE.

What's holding me back? I have no idea. Probably the fact that I'm so frustrated with SEO tracking at the moment (LOL) grrr.

I'm off to do a bit of research and see if I can dig up some reviews. And perhaps I'll email Ken & Brad and see what they say about WPG and the whole ordeal of SEO project tracking...

In the meantime, I've signed up for the affiliate program. Check it out - you may want to do the same: www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/seo-blueprint.htm . They offer 25% commission and a 2nd tier as well.

Which reminds me - I have a manual by Jason Cox to finish... and renewed interest in those final chapters!! More later ;)