Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Looking Forward to the Time Off!

They are forecasting snow for us here in Tennessee tonight. I'm not sure how much, but I hope it's pretty when we wake up in the morning. It would be nice to have a white Christmas :)

I'll be taking off work on both Friday and Saturday, as I imagine most are. I am really looking forward to the downtime, and to just enjoying my family - good food, gifts and all the fun that comes with the holidays.

It will be nice to spend two whole days eating and playing and talking... and just taking it easy. I may even read a bit... or catch a few good movies ;)

This has been such a productive week so far - even in just three short days - that I am not going to worry at all about taking the time off this week. It will be a nice break. Lots of updates to the sites, client work & emails behind me already... and I'm feeling really good about how this year is winding down.

I am tired tonight, but we're working late tonight here in the office, adding several new very large sections to my affiliate site and adding in another merchants products too. I'm very excited about the potential with this site, and all of the new pages we've added this week so far. Sales have slowed way down, but I imagine that is because most of the shipping deadlines for holiday delivery are passed... and I expect orders will be on the rise not long after Christmas is over.

I have a few things to finish up before I can call it a day, so I'm off. I hope you're staying warm... or enjoying the weather where you are!