Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A little inspiration...

A little inspiration never hurts...

Whether it be music, a friend, or something you hear or read.


Speaking of which, I came across a new article by Jack Humphrey that I really enjoyed. He was talking about content sites, and profit potential in 2006. You can find that here: Building Content Sites. Definitely inspiring for those of us that invest a lot of time in our "virtual real estate" ;)

I also came across a really fun press release on Connie Berg, who has a network of affiliate sites. I believe I got the link from Alan Gardyne's forum originally... At any rate, if you havent seen it yet, you can check it out here: Waseca entrepreneur finds success .


I'd love to hear your thoughts on those two pieces... and also, anything that's inspired you lately.