Tuesday, January 03, 2006

You Could Win This!

In my 2005/2006 post, I mentioned that there were a couple of things that really had my attention going into this New Year. One of those things is Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing package.

Butterfly Marketing is not yet available to the public, but I am expecting my review copy to arrive any day now. In fact, I have already created a page on my site for the review, so you can go ahead and bookmark this and then check back for new information there each week:

Butterfly Marketing Review
(this link will open in a new window)

The official launch date is set for January 31st. The reason that I am bringing it up now is because Mike is giving away TWO copies of Butterfly Marketing before January 31st. One of which he has already given away! The second drawing will take place on January 28th, 2006.

The package will sell for over $1,000... and I wanted to give you a heads-up on this so that you can get your entry in well before the 28th.


--> Click Here to Enter the Drawing <--


If you arent already familiar with Mike Filsaime, he is the man behind PayDotCom, InstantBuzz and Carbon Copy Marketing (just to name a few of his online ventures).

Michel Fortin said, and I quote:

"I think that Mike's butterfly effect concept is not only powerful, but to be privy to his secrets is also going to make a lot of people insanely successful. (And rich.) I can't wait!"


Good luck! I'd love to see you win this!