Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Too Much Coffee

Okay, two cups is my limit. I've just finished my third - and in record time, I must say - and I've decided that was one cup too much! LOL

Albert comes in to the office and asks, "What's going on this morning?". By the time I whipped out my 5-minute reply, he was speechless. For a second, anyway, until he replied "Wow. Okay, where do you want me to start?"

hehe :-)

He's working on some Public Domain content for me this week. We're putting out 8-10 mini websites on a wide variety of topics this month. The purpose, of course, is to add additional sources of passive income.

This is my first experience with Public Domain material, and so far it's going smooth. I'll keep you posted as to the results. For now, I'm off to go over my notes for the Crazy Web Guy show with Gary Knuckles ;)


(Did you know that Gary lives in the town where I grew up & went to high school?? A small world, for sure!)