Saturday, February 12, 2005

Writing the Book

It feels like magic is flowing through my veins. Everything is working together so perfectly, so seamlessly, that it's almost surreal. It's at moments like this that you know that you are in line with your goals and moving in the right direction.

It started out as a short guide that I was going to put together to accompany an upcoming Teleseminar. I knew that I would never be able to give the listeners everything that they needed in one short hour of audio... so I set out to fill in the gaps by writing a guide that they could download and study at their own pace.

Sitting down to write this guide, the words just started to flow. The outline came together in a matter of minutes, and the "little guide" grew into a very exciting project. It was at that point that I knew this was going to turn into much more than originally planned.

Looking back over my work for the last year, it was interesting to see how many times the topic of Passive Income had come up. I have obviously had this project inside of me for quite some time, and now perhaps the timing is just right to bring it all to the table.

Everything that I have learned in the last 8 years is going into this book. Not just into the content of the book itself, but into the project as a whole. I have never felt more aligned.

You can see the very first evidence of this work now at: www.PassiveIncomeGuide.com

I'll share more with you later... for now, I am off to write another chapter ;)