Sunday, July 17, 2005

Netflix Deal

3 Million people cant be wrong!

Currently ranking #1 in customer satisfaction, Netflix seems like the movie deal of the century. Consider what it costs to take your family to the movies, or to rent DVD's from your local movie store! (and I'm the worlds worst about late fee's *sigh*)

Now that Netflix has the $9.99 deal available (not to mention the free trial)... I've got to get in on the fun, myself!

Try Netflix for Free!


My sister was in for the week and she really raves about Netflix. I even got to see what it's like "behind the scenes" as she was browsing through her account online while she was here. Very cool!

I honestly dont watch a lot of television, but for 10 bucks a month you just cant beat this deal. I'm sure between the three of us we'll keep those DVDs rolling in and out ;)