Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Men are from Wal-Mart??

Calling all Women in their 40's!

Yana Berlin has finally launched her sassy site, shamelessly titled Fabulously40.com! I was thrilled to get the email from Yana that her site was launched and live - because I knew it was a super concept from the first time that she shared her the ideas with me. But the site actually turned out even better than I envisioned!

Take a peek for yourself:
http://www.fabulously40.com


I'm quickly approaching 33... but must admit that I envy the 40-somethings! It seems the 20's are spent recovering and scrambling (building). The 30's are spent shuffling and managing (maintaining). But the 40's --- ahhh, that's when a woman truly hits her prime and can enjoy the fruits of her labor ;-)

Of course, I perused the site anyway (shhh - dont tell anyone!). I LOVED the article titled Are Women From Utopia And Men From Wal-Mart?

It's a must-read. No matter what gender you are... or what age you are. I think you'll love it! ;-)

Got 40-something girl friends? Send them the link - pass it around!