Friday, September 03, 2004

Oops!

I had this really great entry yesterday, and I'll probably never remember it all to re-post so that one's lost forever :p

I had woke up feeling a little 'down' - just not myself - and the day just kinda went downhill from there. I mentioned a couple of days ago that I have bronchitis... and it just got the best of me, I guess. I ended up falling around late morning as I got winded and blacked out. Banged up my leg, but outside of black & blue, it's not too bad off. Anyway, they whisked me off to the doctor (aha! everyone shows up to save the day!) and she put me on steroids and antibiotics and pain meds. Lovely - I hate pills. Anyway, my mother arrived this morning to take over as I'm "on bedrest" for the next day or so.

So, I'm retreating now to my room with the printed version of Order Button Triggers, a hard copy of Conversations with Millionaires, and some bottled water. I'm absolutely exhausted already, and it's barely after 7am here.

So here we go - I'm about to find out what "a day off" is all about! See you soon ;)