Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Going with the flow...

I'm feeling much more in tune today - ready to tackle the week now ;)

I decided not to launch the new template last night, as the timing just wasnt right. I accomplished a lot with the site, though, and feel more like writing today. Some days it just flows out of you, some days it doesnt - we've got to go with the flow, right?

Joe Vitale's Web Cast is this evening, and I'm really looking forward to that. I imagine it will really inspire me, too, so I am setting some quiet time aside for later tonight so that I can work on my website and go over my notes.... brainstorm a bit and really put the pieces together.

The seats are limited, so if you want to get registered and join in, you can do that here:
http://www.nitrowebcasts.com/g.o/sswt

I'm off to make lunch, and then to work on the site a bit. I'm feeling GOOD about the day - How about you?