Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Grab a Piece of Paper...

I want to share with you the email I just got from Mike Litman:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey Lynn!

It's 9:37am EST and I wanted to write an email to you because I think this can help you.

I just got off the phone with a client of mine who I coach.

What amazed me about this person is that he had tremendous success in the past but for the last 2 years he's been depressed, disorganized, procrastinating a ton, and his income has dropped a lot.

I could tell he'd been 'beating himself' up a bit because he just didn't sound like himself.

What happened is 2 years ago he went out 'on his own' and he's dropped the ball. Like he almost forgot how great he was.

I was trying to get to the bottom of his challenge and it turned out to be very easy.

It ended up being so easy that I was surprised.

Here's how he was destroying himself.

He had NEW BELIEFS about himself and his business that were SO NEGATIVE that I was shocked.

He had so many 'What if's', that were so NEGATIVE and SELF-SABOTAGING that it was no wonder his results were horrible.

What we did was bring these negative beliefs to the forefront and once we did, he started laughing because he realized how ridiculous these beliefs were.

He felt 10,000 pounds lighter and he started seeing his future so much clearer.

What negative beliefs are you attaching yourself to that are holding you back?

Do you believe you don't deserve success?

Do you believe you're not worthy of being great?

Get a piece of paper and write down all the beliefs that are holding you back.

What happens is when you put them DOWN ON PAPER you realize how stupid they are.

Most people keep everything in their head and put nothing down on paper.

Putting things down on paper helps bring CLARITY to your thinking.

99% of the negative beliefs people hold are a complete lie.

They're just not true, but people start holding onto them and over time they start believing that they're real.

Ask yourself, what negative beliefs do I have that are holding me hostage?

This is very important stuff.

You need to work on yourself if you want to succeed.

Let's go! :}

Talk to you soon.

Mike Litman

P.S. You deserve to have absolute clarity in your life. You deserve to have zero negative beliefs. You deserve financial freedom.

Click here to get a free copy of Mike Litman's CD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


This is a good exercise - one I know that I can benefit from, myself... what about you?