Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Life has a way of bringing things around full circle - but all in one day??

Life has a way of bringing things around full circle - good or bad. I feel like I've gotten a good dose of that today, and from several different directions. It's all good, though, as I've felt I was approaching a turning point in my life for some time now... and this is all a part of making that transition.

It's been sort of a "twilight zone" type of day. Several things coming to a head that had been looming in the background for quite some time. Resolution... accountability. All out of the blue. And oddly enough, not just for me personally - but for people around me, that are a part of my life in one way or another.

And then, when I went to the basement to hunt down some paperwork for an old friend - I heard a kitten. And when I called... she came running. It was a black cat - but she didnt "cross my path"... she jumped into my arms. And she was quickly adopted by the kids. A cute thing, she is :)

Seems life is in the mood to hand out fresh starts - which begins with settling old debts (of any kind - even emotional). Its time to move on to bigger and better things, right? Time to put it all behind us - get it taken care of. Move on. Live up to our full potential :)

I'm off - I have a friend to call. Just a wild guess, but I'm betting her day has been as eventful and she could use an ear...