Saturday, November 20, 2004

Google Wins!

This has been an exciting week as I launched my new website and waited patiently (um... yeah) for the major search engines to spider and index the pages. I watched Yahoo, Google and MSN daily to see which of the three would index it first.

This morning I woke up to find 42 of the web pages indexed in Google!!

No site of them in Yahoo or MSN yet, but it's just a matter of time now. I launched the website less than a week ago - 5 days ago, to be exact - so it's still a little soon to expect much.

I am committed to working on this website every single day: a new web page added, content added to current pages, seeking out new link partners, researching complimentary affiliate programs, etc. So far, so good - it only takes a few minutes to set up another link exchange or get the site listed in a topical directory...

What a great way to start the morning!! Okay - I'm off to catch up on email, finish up my projects for the week... and then hopefully I'll have some time left to work on my own sites :)