Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Morning After...

I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee this morning, and my mind is really buzzing.

Last night's Teleconference was great! I interviewed Paul Short, author of RSS Exposed, on the topic of Blogging & RSS - and specifically, how we can use this technology in our online marketing plans. Paul was really terrific... very thorough, full of tips & resources and really open to brainstorming and addressing everyone's questions.

I picked up a couple of gems, myself - both through is RSS Course and during the Teleconference last night - and then I ran across a very interesting website this morning (thanks to one of the Members at TIID) that really got my attention! This site was utilizing RSS in a BIG way - probably one of the *best* examples I've ever personally seen - - and all product based.

Considering I am working on a "product feed" for my newest site, this was like hitting a goldmine for me! That example, plus what I learned last night, really helped me to get a better idea of how I want to develop my own RSS Feed... and what kind of results to expect.

Really - I'm just blown away by the possibilities!